Friday, October 27, 2006

I picked a bigger weapon

I asked for just one thing when my parents decided that they were going to Dubai last week. They called me and told me today that they had bought it. If all goes well I shall have a brand new camera in my hands by tomorrow, a Sony DSC-H5. Needless to say, I am quite excited.

It should take me a few days to discover it, but I hope that after then, these pages will come alive with pictures that i want to take rather than pictures I have to settle for, as was the case with my old camera.

Here are a few specs on the camera, which I am particularly excited about:
Megapixel: 7.2 MP

Lens Type: Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar®

Zoom: 12X Optical, 2X Precision Digital, 48X Total
Color LCD: 3.0" 230K TFT Clear Photo LCD Screen2
Burst Mode: 5 Shots at 1.1 fps (7.2MP JPEG fine)
Still Image Modes: JPEG (Fine/Standard), Burst, Multi-Burst

Scene Modes: Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Portrait, Landscape, Beach, High-speed shutter, High Sensitivity
Color Mode(s): Natural, Vivid, Sepia, Black & White

No comments: